This is a page of small futures; projects, experiments, and ideas that would be fun but I probably haven’t had time for yet.
Think of this page as an invitation to any friends, mutuals, or enigmatic strangers to collaborate with me on a weekend project. Reach out on twitter or email if something here sparks your interest.
- Linguistic analysis to find the longest compound word square (or chain)
- Make an iceberg video on computer history or increasingly obscure interfaces
- Experiment with collaborative echo chamber for ideation, communication, etc.
- Make a text editor you can interact with without a keyboard (voice + AI)
- Japanese version of abstract orange lice game
- Small platform for people to propose learning experiments and find people to join
- Write a song (or album) related to computer history, future of computing, urban design, etc.
- Make a little social internet radar, keeping track of changes (not
just RSS) across friends’ personal websites and links between different
- This would also be useful for keeping track of changes on my own website over time, or as a community hub for a webring
- Contextual paste, using language models to experiment with a smart contextual paste that matches the style of things around it
- Return to visual mnemonics (for Hanzi/Kanji) using more modern image models, and automate to generate visual mnemonics for thousands of characters
This page is still under construction, more links, context, and ideas soon to come!